Thursday, March 18, 2010

Top 10 Stars of my Daydreams/Fantasies.

This is probably one of those things I shouldn't be counting down.. but hey, welcome to my mind. Yes some of them are fictional and yes some of them are cartoons.. no you're creepy!

10. Ed Norton (Circa Primal Fear)

9. Ty from 90210

8. Jacob Black (from the Twilight Books.. guilty)

7. Angel from the X-Men Comics

6. Liam from 90210

5. Eric Northman from True Blood

4. Nate Archibald from Gossip Girl
3. Bruce Wayne (Batman Animated).. maybe I picked the picture that made me seem the least sketchy..

2. Nick Stokes from CSI

1. Dean from Gilmore Girls

Okay.. here's where my confessions draw to a close. Wow. This makes me realize how much t.v. I watch. Anyways, these are the celebrities that circle my mind.. I'm a total perv.. end of story.

p.s. I didn't include Nick Carter because, let's be serious, he's been the ever present star of my dreams since Gr. 3 *drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment