Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top 10 Guys with Old-Man Appeal

Ok I know I just did a top 10 of hot guys but the thing is I saw this promo for Castle and it got me thinking about how effing hot Nathan Fillion is so I just had to make a hot old man list (old relative to me).

10. Jon Bon Jovi - Age: 48 (born John Francis Bongiovi, Jr. March 2, 1962)
Though I really wanted to put up a picture of him when he was a young hotty.


9. Robert Redford - Age: 74 (born August 18, 1936)
First he was a hot young man, then he was a hot old man, then he was a hot older man and now he's a good-looking geezer.

8. Anderson Cooper - Age: 43 (born June 3, 1967)

7. Harrison Ford - Age: 68 (born July 13, 1942)
It took all of my strength to refrain from putting in a pic of Han Solo or Indiana Jones.

6. Pierce Brosnan - Age: 57 (born May 16, 1953)
I feel like this picture didn't do him enough justice. Part of his sex appeal is in his voice.

Ok here's where the order gets a little shady. But if I was forced to categorize my top 5 they would be like this (the top two spots constantly interchange)

5. Richard Gere: Age - 61 (born August 31, 1949)
4. Rob Estes - Age: 47 (born July 22, 1963)
Mmm Principle Wilson.. Can we just talk about how hilarious he is for a second?

3. Rob Lowe - Age: 46 (born March 17, 1964)
Though there's nothing hotter than him on the Outsiders.
2. Edward Norton - Age: 41 (born August 18, 1969)
I love you.

1. Nathan Fillion - Age: 39 (born March 27, 1971)

I didn't even want to categorize him as an old man but he was so close to Ed Norton (my love)'s age that he fell into this list. Also his boyish charm really makes me second-guess putting him in this category but alas I've already set up the link to his picture. Here are two great interviews with him (Ellen/Jimmy Kimmel)

Shout outs to Steve Martin, Shemar Moore (who I didn't include because he'll be in my hot black men list), and Sean Connery.

No comments:

Post a Comment